1.3

Disgusted!I'm interested in starting a class action suit against this company.

My mother has alzheimers and is in assisted living. My mother refused the new companion and services were not rendered and the situation was not reported. This went on for some time without my knowledge. Poor management, spotty staffing, billing for services not rendered, inconsistencies at every turn.

When the alzheimers living staff finally reported what was going on, I cancelled the service, by RAH continued to send a companion who would sit in the TV room by herself and leave after a couple hours. I would receive an invoice dated a week after the last service but it wouldn't show up in my mailbox until at least a month after the supposed services were rendered. I called and complained on several occasions and was repeatedly apologized to and reassured that it wouldn't happen again. Right at Home are not to be trusted.

Now they have the gall to try to sue my mother for their duplicity.

What is worse than trying to get over on seniors much less those with alzheimers who cannot advocate for themselves.SHAMEFUL!

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $1200. The author is overall dissatisfied with Right At Home. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Right At Home.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers category for more informed decision or compare Right At Home to other companies on our site.

Comments